We have been growing tremendously in last few years. So far we have been looking for new team mates between our volunteers and friends but right now it seems that we need your help as well to find one more Project Manager. If you have any friend in mind (no IT background is needed) please share this post and encourage to apply 🙂
DevClub.lv is the biggest and most active Latvian IT community for people involved in software development. Since 2012 it is organising monthly meetups called DevClub.lv and 4 conferences – RigaDevDays.lv (700 attendees), FrontCon.lv (300 attendees), DevOpsUnicorns.com (300 attendees) and PaymentConf.com (200 attendees).
Plan, organize, direct and control IT event execution projects.
- Good Latvian and English languages (written and oral)
- Good communication skills
- Experience in project management
- Interest to organise events for 100 to 1000 attendees
- High sense of responsibility
- Willingness to learn many new things
- Problem solving oriented
- Computer skills including Social networks, Email communication, Excel, Word.
- Organize monthly DevClub.lv meetups
- Provide all needed information from speakers and sponsors for event announcement
- Book event premises
- Provide snacks and drinks for the event
- Manage all involved people that everybody is on place in time and provide what is expected
- Organize IT–related conferences (DevOps Unicorns, PaymentConf, FrontCon, RigaDevDays)
- Make speakers happy
- Make sponsors happy
- Make attendees happy
- Keep event suppliers accountable (venue, food, equipment etc.)
- Manage the project budget to ensure no under spending or cost overruns.
- Support the development of annual budget and strategic plan.
- Develop, review, negotiate designated project resources and milestones.
- Ensure timely submission and payment of invoices.
- Full-time position
- Paid vacation
- Occasional business trips abroad
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Possibility to organize top events in Baltics
- Networking opportunity with conference participants
- Work in a small and friendly team
- Salary 1000-2000 Eur Bruto
If you are interested in this position send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Advertised position is vacant until September 9th.