We have been growing tremendously in the last few years. Our team is now in need of a Social Media Manager who would take care of all of our social media accounts – FrontCon, DevOps Unicorns, RigaDevDays, DevClub.lv, and PaymentConf. No IT background is needed for this position.
DevClub.lv is the biggest and most active Latvian IT community for people involved in software development. Since 2012 it is organising monthly meetups called DevClub.lv and 4 conferences – RigaDevDays.lv (700 attendees), FrontCon.lv (300 attendees), DevOpsUnicorns.com (300 attendees) and PaymentConf.com (200 attendees).
Social Media Manager
Plan, manage, implement, and monitor all activities on different platforms of social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube in order to increase awareness about upcoming events and to increase sales.
- Good Latvian and English languages (written and oral)
- Ability to write grammatically correct and creative promotional texts in English
- Good communication skills
- Experience in managing social media accounts on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Willingness to learn many new things
- High sense of responsibility
- Computer skills including Email communication, Excel, Word.
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Video Ads, and Mailchimp will be viewed as an advantage
- Create a plan for social media activities for conferences
- Process the provided information regarding the conference or other events by DevClub.lv and prepare it as social media posts, in other words – create, curate, and manage all published content
- Collaborate with designer to have needed visuals
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a friendly way
- Increase awareness through working with infopartners
- Write successful press releases about conferences
- Create, manage and oversee promotions and social ad campaigns (using Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, Google Video Ads)
- Create promotional email campaigns on Mailchimp
- Create blog posts and other content for the website with information that is relevant to the potential attendees
- Monitor and analyze which marketing activities on social media perform the best and proceed accordingly (Google Analytics and similar)
- Part-time to full-time job with ability to combine work with studies
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
- Chance to take part in organizing top IT events in the Baltics
- Networking opportunity with conference participants
- Work in a small and friendly team
- Salary 500-2000
If you are interested in this position, send your CV to email@example.com .